- Greediest Trojan targeting banks
Trojan-Spy.Win32.Egoldan.az targets the users of 20 banking systems (a relatively low number when compared to previous winners of this category.)
- Greediest Trojan targeting payment systems and payment cards
Trojan.Win32.Obfuscated.gen wins both categories in November by targeting 4 payments systems and 3 payment card systems simultaneously.
- Stealthiest malicious program
Trojan-PSW.Win32.LdPinch.beo is packed with 9 different utilities.
- Smallest malicious program
The 22 bytes of Trojan.BAT.Shutdown.g enable it to automatically launched and then force the victim machine into constantly rebooting.
- Largest malicious program
Trojan-Banker.Win32.Banker.kum is 19MБ in size, which is very small in comparison with previous winners of this category.
- Most widespread malicious code which exploits a vulnerability
Exploit.JS.RealPlr.nn made up more than 8% of all malicious content in December.
- Most common malicious program on the Internet
Trojan-Downloader.JS.Iframe.yv was responsible for 4% of all malicious content detected on the web during November 2008.
- Most common Trojan program
There were 1723 new modifications of Trojan.Win32.Agent this month.
- Most common virus/ worm family
Again, Worm.Win32.AutoRun wins this category, but with only 337 new modifications – a significant increase on October’s 75 new modifications.