All statistics in this report come from the Kaspersky Security Network (KSN) global cloud service, which receives information from components in our security solutions. The data was obtained from users who had given their consent to it being sent to KSN. Millions of Kaspersky users around the globe assist us in collecting information about malicious activity. The statistics in this report cover the period from November 2022 through October 2023.
The year in figures
During the reported period, Kaspersky solutions:
- Blocked 437,414,681 malware-class attacks launched from online resources across the globe.
- Found 106,357,530 unique malicious URLs.
- Detected 112,922,612 unique malicious objects with the help of Web Anti-Virus components.
- Prevented ransomware attacks on the computers of 193,662 unique users.
- Blocked miners from infecting 1,140,573 unique users.
- Prevented the launch of malware designed to steal money via online access to bank accounts on the devices of 325 225 users.
Fill the form below to download the Kaspersky Security Bulletin 2023. Statistics full report (English, PDF)