The end of the year is always a nice time to take a look on the main developments and incidents that took place in the cyber security industry over the preceding 12 months. To review the impact these events had on organizations and individuals, and predict what they could mean for the overall evolution of the threat landscape, Kaspersky continues its series of annual Kaspersky Security Bulletin publications.
All the statistics used in the reports were obtained using Kaspersky Security Network (KSN), a distributed network that works with various anti-malware protection components. The anonymized data was collected from KSN users who agreed to provide it.
- Advanced threat predictions for 2020
- Corporate Security Predictions 2020
- Cyberthreats to Financial Institutions 2020
- Predictions About What Security Implications 5G Technology Will Bring in 2020
- Cybersecurity of Connected Healthcare 2020
- Review of the year 2019
- Story of the year 2019: Cities under ransomware siege
- Statistics of the year 2019